I’m thrilled to be moderating a panel at UniversalFanCon this year! Join us on the first day of the con, April 27th for…
YOU SEXY THING!
Panel Description: Sure geeks are universal…but so is romance. Many think that just because we’re nerds that we’re not interested in, or good at, all things smexy. But that’s just not true. After all, GEEK isn’t the only thing that’s universal. Sex is as universal as it gets. Every person on Earth got here through sex. And when it comes to CONSENSUAL good sex, there are more humans chasing it than running from it. Show me a person who denies this, and we’ll sell you a bridge in Greenland that’s lined with emeralds and your own personal crew waiting to sing ‘We’re off to see the wizard!’ in five-part harmony.
When we sit down to read we want to escape, yet have enough reality where we can see ourselves in the story. So why aren’t there extraordinary books out there starring the geek of your dreams? There are. And there are a lot of them. However, if you’re not sure where or how to come by these marvelous works of art, come to our panel and talk to the authors who create them. That’s right, we’ve got you.
This panel covers:
1) Worldbuilding (all genres, from contemporary to sci-fi to fantasy)
2) How kinky can geeks get? (BDSM romance)
3) Flipping for badass gods, faeries, angels, etc. (Fantasy romance)
4) Comic/Video game genres (wrapping games & romance together)
5) Da skilled lovers (writing scenes: realistic or ridiculous?)
6) Fang-banging, video gaming romance (speaks for itself, doesn’t it?)
7) Can we have it all? YES! (Multi-cultural, interracial, LGBT romance)
From books to the big screen, geeky sex equals…shiny! (Firefly/sci-fi romance)
Released March 10, 2015
Amazon | Nook
Scharsi has spent years hiding from the Amalgamation. They are the definition of evil in her world. Now she must hunt one of their agents who killed the only man who ever loved her. Hand cannons primed, no one will stand in her way. Tanil, an Amalgamation officer left for dead by his own crew, must avoid capture. On the run, wounded and weak, he comes upon the one woman in the ‘verse he should be running from. But Scharsi isn’t what the government claims she is–a born and bred killer. Deadly? Absolutely…but addictive, hot. She makes his skin sizzle and sends his blood racing with a look. Her touch? Devastating. Scharsi clearly doesn’t want distractions while on a hunt, but Tanil won’t hesitate to prove that a bit of delicious distraction is exactly what she needs.
Genre: Erotic Paranormal Romance
Time for another 30-minute Japanese cuisine recipe! Today’s recipe is Yakisoba Japanese Fried Noodles.
This is what Lifehack has to say about this one:
Yakisoba is Japanese style fried noodles that are very easy to make. You can add almost any ingredient to suite your taste. Popular yakisoba varieties include vegetarian, seafood, or pork.
Let’s give it a shot!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- ½ onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 cabbage leaves
- 1 cup HORMEL Flame Seared Ham (or your choice of meat and/or seafood), chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pkg Yakisoba Noodles
- Seasonings included in the yakisoba package
- Toppings (optional)
- Shredded Nori (dried seaweed)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Cut vegetables and meat.
- Heat oil in large pan on medium high heat and cook the protein (meat/seafood)
- Add onion, carrots, cabbage and cook until they’re soft. While cooking the vegetables, remove yakisoba noodles from the package and run under hot water to separate the noodles.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the black pepper, noodles, and yakisoba sauce. Mix all the ingredients together, making sure not to burn the ingredients in the pan.
- Serve on a plate and top noodles with shredded nori and Kewpie Mayonnaise. Serve hot!
Recipe Courtesy of Carmen of GirlPlusFood.com.
Seals of Destiny #1
Released November 30, 2013
Amazon | Kobo | Nook | iBooks | All Romance Ebooks
The Silk Road. In ancient times it was a well-established trade route that began in China. But to Larien, it is the veiled entrance to the underworld where no human belongs.
Jayla Protegenu is as typical as they come. She owns a chain of gyms in the San Francisco Bay Area, enjoys popcorn-and-movie night with her two best friends and writes for her local paper. But that’s where ‘typical’ ends. As a child she learned to summon her guardian angels to keep at bay the things that prowled the night. An ability she’s kept secret all her life…until a Fallen angel answers her call.
Larien is not seeking redemption. He’s looking for the artifact that only Jayla can call power from. The woman has no idea of the extent of her abilities and he’s not about to teach her. However he is man enough to admit that this human has touched him, soul deep. And now that she is his to protect, his to love, when she’s taken Larien will search to the ends of the Earth to find her, from San Francisco all the way to…the Silk Road.
This is the first in a new post-apocalyptic paranormal series
by NYT and USA Today Bestselling Author, T.J. Michaels.
BLURB COMING SOON!
Wind & Fire
by T.J. Michaels
Gathering of the Storms
July 19, 2016
Cover Reveal – June 14th
Release Day Blitz – July 19th
Introducing Koreas Pryde — scientist, lion shifter and bounty hunter. Who says you can’t do it all?
Blurb: Scientist Koreas Pryde has a dilemma–she can’t figure out what causes mating heat. As a lion-shifter, she’s had her fair share of run-ins with the dreaded heat, but her battery-operated boyfriend has always come to the rescue. The last thing she expects is for a human male to enter her life, turn it upside down, and render her “toys” obsolete.
Austin James has to have some thick skin—it’s a must being a human at a ranch full of shifters. His time there was supposed to be relaxing, not spent wagging his non-existent tail over a sexy little scientist. But dang it all, if that isn’t exactly what he finds himself doing.
Scroll down for a snippet from Shiftin’ Sassy, courtesy of Amazon. Enjoy!
Derria, like her cousins at Pryde Ranch, is trained to take down the worst shifters imaginable. After chasing her bounty into the Tail of the Dragon, she discovers that this mountain gem is shifter central where they’ve managed to keep themselves off the world’s radar…until now.
Lakota Phillips keeps his status as a S.W.A.T. agent under wraps. No one from Clan Gunn in the Dragon knows what he does when he’s away from this place. But when a fellow agent shows up for reasons that make sense to no one, what is he to do?
But that may have to wait. Kerr Blackwood, the rogue they’re searching for, is a shifter from Lakota’s neck of the woods. And suddenly, Derria’s hunt doesn’t quite pass the smell test.
Warning: This book contains hot alphas, mating heat and women who stroke their guns. Bring it on, baby!
The newest book in the Pryde Ranch Shifters series – Winter Blues by T.J. Michaels – is headed your way in the Very Alpha Christmas bundle!
A Very Alpha Christmas — Over 25 Paranormal Holiday Tales of Werewolves, Dragons, Shifters, Vampires, Fae, Witches, Billionaires, Magic, Ghosts, Demons and More!
Preorder it now and lock in the $0.99 price.
A Taming the Alpha Big Box Set of Spicy Paranormal Romance Tales featuring OVER 25 ALL NEW, NEVER RELEASED stories from New York Times, USA Today and Bestselling Authors
BUY NOW (Multiple book sellers)
BUY NOW (Amazon only)
- Heated Holiday © Copyright 2015 by Mandy M. Roth
- Stirring Up Trouble © Copyright 2015 by Michelle M. Pillow
- Baby It’s Cold Out Bear © Copyright 2015 by T. S. Joyce
- Hunted © Copyright 2015 by Chloe Cole
- Vampire Games © Copyright 2015 by V. M. Black
- When Darkness Falls © Copyright 2015 by Terah Edun
- Christmas Past, Christmas Presents © Copyright 2015 by Carina Wilder
- Wrapped Up © Copyright 2015 by Cathryn Fox
- An Impossible Gift © Copyright 2015 by Cristina Rayne
- Thief of Souls © Copyright 2015 by Jaycee Clark
- A Glint of Light © Copyright 2015 by JC Andrijeski
- The Clockwork Dragon © Copyright 2015 by Tasha Black
- Blitzen’s Fated Mate © Copyright 2015 by R. E. Butler
- Star’s Fall © Copyright 2015 by Jaide Fox
- In Good Spirits © Copyright 2015 by Michele Bardsley
- Midnight Before Christmas © Copyright 2015 by Renee George
- Winter Blues © Copyright 2015 by T.J. Michaels
- Wish Upon a Werewolf © Copyright 2015 by Elsa Jade
- A Christmas Caroline © Copyright 2015 by Allison Gatta
- Frostbitten Hearts © Copyright 2015 by Arial Burnz
- The Lady And The Dragon’s Holiday © Copyright 2015 by Mandy Rosko
- Not a Gentleman’s Christmas © Copyright 2015 by Candice Gilmer
- Claimed by the Dragon King © Copyright 2015 by Dawn Michelle
- The BBW and the Beast © Copyright 2015 by Sylvia Frost
- Reindeers, Elves, and Cookies…Oh My! © Copyright 2015 by Lissa Matthews
- Santa Shifter in Manhattan © Copyright 2015 by Lexy Cole
Is on its way!
It’s been turned in to the editor and will be included in a holiday boxed set. I’ll give you details as I received them, and as soon as I have a release date and cover, I’ll be sure to share.
In the meantime, the latest Pryde Ranch Shifters book, Shiftin’ Sassy, is available from Amazon KindleWorlds.