Time for another 30-minute Japanese cuisine recipe! Today’s recipe is Yakisoba Japanese Fried Noodles.
This is what Lifehack has to say about this one:
Yakisoba is Japanese style fried noodles that are very easy to make. You can add almost any ingredient to suite your taste. Popular yakisoba varieties include vegetarian, seafood, or pork.
Let’s give it a shot!
Prep Time: 10 Minutes | Cook Time: 20 Minutes | Total Time: 30 Minutes
What You’ll Need
- ½ onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 cabbage leaves
- 1 cup HORMEL Flame Seared Ham (or your choice of meat and/or seafood), chopped
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 pkg Yakisoba Noodles
- Seasonings included in the yakisoba package
- Toppings (optional)
- Shredded Nori (dried seaweed)
- Kewpie Mayonnaise
- Cut vegetables and meat.
- Heat oil in large pan on medium high heat and cook the protein (meat/seafood)
- Add onion, carrots, cabbage and cook until they’re soft. While cooking the vegetables, remove yakisoba noodles from the package and run under hot water to separate the noodles.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the black pepper, noodles, and yakisoba sauce. Mix all the ingredients together, making sure not to burn the ingredients in the pan.
- Serve on a plate and top noodles with shredded nori and Kewpie Mayonnaise. Serve hot!
Recipe Courtesy of Carmen of GirlPlusFood.com.